Thursday, February 21, 2013

Declaring War Against Cystic Fibrosis!

As many of you are aware, I am now racing on Team CF.  The mission of the team is to use cycling as a platform to promote fitness for those with CF, to increase awareness of CF, and to raise money for CF research.  I am excited about being on Team CF and doing what I can to battle this horrible disease.  One small contribution I am making to the team is participating in an event known as the Cycle for Life.

In 2013, there is going to be a Cycle for Life Event held in Pittsburgh, PA.  I have helped in the course design and think it is going to be a fun ride and event for both experienced and novice cyclists.  I encourage your participation in the event, or if you're unable to do the ride, to find a cyclist you would like to sponsor.

If you're interested in participating in the Aptalis Cycle for Life and would like more information about the ride, please use this link: http://www.cff.org/Chapters/wpa/index.cfm?ID=24127&blnShowBack=True&idContentType=1508&Event=24127

If you're unable to do the event and would like to make a contribution to my ride, please use this link: http://www.cff.org/LWC/dsp_DonationPage.cfm?idEvent=24127&idUser=614051

I do appreciate your help and I know all those who suffer from CF will also be very appreciative of any contribution you can make.

Hopefully, I will see many of my cycling friends at this ride!  Happy Trails....  Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment